Applications received by the dates listed receive priority consideration for financial aid and scholarship review. After this date, applications are accepted on a continuing basis (if space is still available) and will be considered for scholarship funding as funds are available.
November 1: Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine program early decision deadline. Applicants who have three or fewer outstanding prerequisites may apply by the early decision deadline. The early decision deadline is non-binding.
January 2: Priority application deadline for Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
February 1: Priority application deadline for the following programs:
- Nutrition master’s
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Midwifery programs
- Master of Arts in Maternal and Child Health Systems
- Master of Science in Nutrition For Wellness
- Master of Public Health
- Bachelor’s of Science:
March 15: Priority deadline for most other programs
December 1, 2016:
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Winter, 2017 start
September 1, 2017:
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Winter, 2018 start