Undergraduate Program Exploration
This is a great opportunity to:
- Get an overview of the undergraduate programs offered by the University
- Get some tips on finding the right program for you
- Discover the prerequisites required
- Learn about the application process
- Get all of your questions answered
Join us for lunch while you hear from current Bastyr students about why they chose Bastyr and what life is like for a real student!
Representatives from the following programs will be on hand to answer questions: Nutrition, Nutrition and Culinary Arts, Excercise Science and Wellness, Health Psychology, Integrated Human Biology, Herbal Sciences, Holistic Landscape Design, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Midwifery, Financial Aid and Admissions.
For more information about this Undergraduate Programs Exploration Event, please contact Deb Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.