Angela Tseng, DAOM, LAc is a Professor, the Chair of the Department of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine and Program Director for entry level acupuncture programs.
Dr. Tseng has been an acupuncturist since 1999. After graduating from Bastyr University with her Master of Science in Acupuncture (1999) and Certificate in Chinese Herbal Medicine (2000), she completed two years of residency at Bastyr Center for Natural Health. She has taught classes such as TCM Techniuqes, Chinese Herbal Therapeutics and Clinical Supervision, and supervised clinical training since 2002. Her clinical interests include supportive care for cancer patients, women's health and dietary therapies. Dr. Tseng currently serves as a commissioner for the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine (ACAHM).
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degree from Bastyr University
- Resident in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Bastyr Center for Natural Health
- Certificate in Chinese Herbal Medicine from Bastyr University
- Master of Science in Acupuncture from Bastyr University
- BS in Physiology, Commerce from University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada