Online Nutrition Degree Program Overview
Deepen your knowledge in integrative nutrition and prepare for further professional credentialing. In this innovative program, you'll receive training in the intersectionality of diet, lifestyle, environment, and culture.
Research, culinary medicine, counseling skills, disease prevention, whole foods nutrition, dietary supplementation, food systems and justice are covered under a whole-person wellness lens. Based on Bastyr’s holistic approach, this program provides a flexible learning environment and student-centered focus taught by highly qualified faculty.
2 years, full time
Integrative Nutrition Program Highlights
Online, completely asynchronous
Fulfill the academic requirements for CNS certification
Ed.D.,MS, CHWC, CN
Dr. Fernanda Brusamolin is a nutrition educator at heart. Her focus is on wellness promotion, culinary medicine, and nutrition coaching. She has earned A Doctorate in Education for Health…
Earn Your Master’s in Nutrition Online: The Details
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university. Official transcripts from any college or university outside the United States must be translated and evaluated by an independent, N.A.C.E.S.-accredited evaluation service. There is a charge for this evaluation.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (a lower GPA will require the review of the program chair)
Bastyr accepts graduate and undergraduate transfer credits earned at accredited colleges and universities. Learn what you need to make this process go smoothly.
**All students in this program receive our Tuition Guarantee. This program ensures your tuition remains affordable and predictable. As long as there are no interruptions in your course of study, we guarantee your tuition will remain the same and never increase while earning this degree.
For more information on loans and scholarships, visit financial aid.
- Nutrition consulting in private and group settings, spas, wellness centers, and schools
- Corporate wellness programs
- Natural products industry
- Research and development
- Nutrition education and promotion